Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions
Modification of Terms
- Snow Leopard Adventures Private Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its principal office at GL 801, 8th Floor, DLF Crosspoint, DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Snow Leopard Adventures is engaged inter-alia in the business of providing adventure and nature tours and travel related services (hereinafter referred as ‘Services’) through its Website and Principal office.
- The Services includes without limitation travel-related information, pricing availability and reservations for airlines, hotels, railway, holiday packages, adventure activities, bus and car rentals across cities and rural areas throughout India. Services shall include all those Services which Snow Leopard Adventures will provide in future. Snow Leopard Adventures is the facilitator of the Services which are being offered and rendered by the third party vendors (“Service Providers”).
- This User Agreement is applicable to all Snow Leopard Adventures Services. In addition to this User Agreement and depending on the Services opted by the User, the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant terms and conditions of Service (TOS) for each such Service, which may be updated or modified by Snow Leopard Adventures from time to time. Such TOS shall be deemed to be a part of this User Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this User Agreement, the terms of TOS shall prevail.
- The Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this User Agreement and the TOS, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this User Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices or the terms and conditions of the TOS the User must not avail the Snow Leopard Adventures Services.
- Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service. The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including without limitation terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers’ fare rules, contract of carriage or house rules.
- Snow Leopard Adventures at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept any order placed by the User through the Website or otherwise without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any Service by Snow Leopard Adventures is not complete until 50% money towards the Service is received from the User by Snow Leopard Adventures. The balance amount is to be paid two weeks prior to the commencement of the package.
- Cancellation policy
Prior information of any change in the number of guests or cancellations is mandatory. Snow Leopard Adventures P. Ltd reserves the right to levy service/ cancellation charges as per details below (Booking Amount 10% non-refundable). If the cancellation is made:-
- 4 weeks in advance 25% Cancellation charge
- 2 weeks in advance 50% Cancellation charge
- Less than two weeks 100% Cancellation charge
NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS
- Disclaimer of Warranties /Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Snow Leopard Adventures be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the User’s transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the Services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing Services from Snow Leopard Adventures.
- Neither shall Snow Leopard Adventures be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or Services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Snow Leopard Adventures, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. 10.8. These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
- The maximum liability including consequential losses, damages or additional expenses whatsoever, on part of Snow Leopard Adventures arising under any circumstances, in respect of any Services availed by the User, shall be limited up to a maximum of the refund of total amount received by Snow Leopard Adventures from the User for availing the concerned Service less any cancellation, refund or others charges.
- Snow Leopard Adventures may provide the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by Snow Leopard Adventures and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from Snow Leopard Adventures.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Snow Leopard Adventures from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Snow Leopard Adventures that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this User Agreement and/or the TOS.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.